Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In Search of an Uncluttered Life

I had the night off tonight.  My wife is out of town and the boys are at their grandparents.  But for some reason I was not able to relax.  I know the reason.  Clutter.  We have too much stuff.  I think my wife feels it as well.  We are just not sure what to do with all the stuff we have collected.  Pictures, CD, DVDs, books, dishes, furniture, toys, and on and on and on.  We often feel overwhelmed. I am trying find ways to declutter our lives so we actually can enjoy it again.  I welcome any suggestions on how to become and to live uncluttered. I might try a few things this weekend to get organized - but for some reason that will only last about 2d from the day everyone gets home.

Update:
Day 4: No problem tonght.  Did not go out after work at all - just ran errands and came home afterwards.  It's all goos.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment