Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Square Root Day 3-3-09

That title was in tribute for my math loving fans.

I had 2 social situations where I was giving the opportunity to partake it beverages.  I recently returned from a mission trip Honduras and had a post-trip meeting this evening over beers to summarize our trip.  We met at the same little wings place for our pre-trip meetings and typically polished off 3 or 4 pints over the evening.  While the others had some beers, I pleasantly drank my high quality H2O.  Afterward I met a good friend of mine, CCW,  down the road for dinner and to catch up on life.  Usually we partake in the $1 PBR drafts, but again, I drank water.  CCW and I have been friends for a long time.  Unfortunately we do not get to catch up like this too often.  So today, I had 2 more opportunities to drink and passed each time.  It was not to hard, but then again today was a low stress day. 

Only on day 3, and no real problems saying no to alcohol so far.  I wonder how I would feel if I had to quit forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment