Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beautiful day

I learned today that if you are a true Christian that you should actually by happy when someone who is "saved" dies and goes to be with God.  I am strangely happy to say that, although I am going to miss Mary dearly, I am happy to believe that she is now where she hoped to be most of her life.  I attended her funeral today and was proud to see how her children, grandchildren, and other family members rejoiced in their faith and was happy for her moving on to the next life after living such a full life here on Earth. 

For those of you that know me, know that I am a empirical scientist at heart.  I have a place for spirituality, but not one of the main stream methods.  Nevertheless, I do believe there is good and evil.  More about what I believe in when I have a few beers...


No comments:

Post a Comment