Sunday, March 8, 2009

CRAP

I forgot to post yesterday.  I watched my boys all day yesterday and we had a great time.  I also did chores nearly all day - the fun Saturday of a married father of 2.  Anyway, I think it is interesting that I had 2 simple things that I wanted to do all month.  1) not drink alcohol (so far so good) and the other was to blog every day.  I already screwed that one up.  I wonder how much easier it is now to do something then it is to do something.  I think that depends on personality.   I am unfortunately a careful person.  I obey most laws and tend to try to follow instructions.  I am better at being told what not to do.  Oh well.  Back to the grind - it looks like I have my boys again today.  Hopefully we will get to see my godsons this afternoon.

Did not have anything to drink last night.  It was a beautiful night - a great night for one of the Cigars I brought back from Honduras and some my my Nicaraguan rum... it will have to wait until next month.  cheers-

No comments:

Post a Comment