Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hypotheses for No-Drinking Test

My wife suggested that I post some hypotheses on what I think might change in my life due to me not drinking for the month. Think would be fun thing to do for my tests. After all, what good is a theory if it does not make any predictions. So, what changed might I see during or after a month of no drinking? Feel free to comment and add more to the ones I have here.

1) I will eat better and lose some extra weight.
2) I will sleep better and be more alert in the morning.
3) I will get more done around the house.
4) I will get along with my wife better. (and not just because I will be the D D)
5) I will catch up with some old friends.
6) I will get more exercise.
7) I will feel sharper at work.
8) I will be asked to have and will decline at least 10 drink.

I cannot think of any more at the moment and I am tired and need to go to sleep.
One day down...

Cheers,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment