Friday, March 6, 2009

11:35pm EST Goodnight Mary.

We lost my wife's great aunt Mary this evening at 11:35pm EST.  Mary was always the life of the party and a great and fun soul.  She welcomed me into the family from the first time my wife brought me to her family reunion back in 1997.  I cannot believe that it has really been that long since I became part of her family and her part of mine.  Mary will be greatly missed. She truly will live on in the lives of all the people she has ever come in contact.  She has loving and vibrant children and grandchildren to carry on her legacy.  Even though I had only know her for a few years, I could distinctly tell how she has impacted my life. Always happy, always smiling, always caring for others...she was a great role model, literally, until the day she died. The trips back to TN in the summer will never be the same. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment