Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 1: Cleaning house

One of the things I want to do today is get rid of all of my alcohol in the house.  I do not mean to trash it, just to store it out of sight.  I have a hand full of beers in the fridge and a few bottles of liquor in the cabinet.  My wife drinks wine and an occasional Kahlua and Cream, so those will stay in the house.  I think I can box up all my beverages and stick them in and upstairs closet.  I hope that "out of sight/out of mind" works for me.  Not drinking at home is not really a big deal for me most of the time.  It's the social happy hours that are going to be tough.  I think I am going to have to find other projects to fill the time.  Between hanging out with my 2 young sons and trying to get some more exercise - I think I can do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment